TIPS FOR AN EFFECTIVE STUDY SESSION
Preparation is key for an effective study session! Plan ahead and have your materials ready to go. Below are some quick tips for success:
- Lower your stress by focusing on your most difficult exam or concept first.
- Take a 5 minute break after every 20 minutes of studying.
- Plan shorter study sessions and spread them out over a few days.
- Say it out loud – explain the concepts to yourself or to friends.
- Test yourself by utilizing practice exams and flash cards. Or, just write out rules and concepts from memory.