Federal Bar Exam Outline: Federal Torts Outline
Instantly download The Bar Edit's Federal Torts Outline!
Ready to take the bar exam? This is a perfectly concise Federal Torts bar exam attack sheet!
This is a great resource for bar exam essay prep, MBE studying, and UBE studying!
This outline is perfect for students who are still in law school and need help organizing their own class notes - use our outline as a starting point and plug and chug your own class notes - case names, etc. to create your own perfect final exam outline!
Not sure how it works? Click here for instructions.
Topics covered include everything you need for the bar exam or your final exam, for example:
- Intentional Torts (Battery, Assault, False Imprisonment, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, Trespass, Conversion, etc.)
- Defenses to Intentional Torts
- Defamation and Defenses to Defamation
- Invasion of Right to Privacy and Defenses
- Negligence (Duty, Breach, Causation, Proximate Cause, Damages and Defenses)
- Standards of Care
- Strict Liability Torts
- Product Liability
- Co-Defendants in Negligence Cases